Bear Hevea Rubber Teether
Made and tested to meet the Australian Toy Standards AS/NZS 8124.
These gorgeous hand held teethers are made in Denmark from hevea rubber. BPA free and hand painted in non toxic paint. They’re made of 100% natural rubber and food-grade paint and completely safe for babies.
Soft to touch with a distinctive scent of natural rubber from the hevea tree. The gorgeous colours are attractive to babies and they are perfect for soothing those sore gums.
They have no holes so are perfectly safe for bath play. No nasty mound can grow anywhere!
- Clean with a damp cloth or in soapy water
- Rinse and fully air dry after each use
- Store in a dry area
- Do not leave product in water for prolonged periods as this may cause discoloration
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight for extended periods of time as this may cause fading
- Ensure all packaging is removed
- Small differences or imperfections are normal
- This product is made from natural material which means that you may notice colour changes with use. Natural rubber is yellow in colour so it’s normal for some of this pigment to show on the product.
- Do not boil or place in the microwave
Turnaround time: In stock